How We Work
At CPPC, we believe children should live within families and communities whenever possible. For this, we strive to assist in:
- Building on the strengths of families and meeting individual needs.
- Building neighborhood-focused support networks that encourage trust and positive connections.
- Using and building upon neighborhood support such as faith communities, schools, community centers, parent groups, and businesses.
- Sharing decision-making amongst parents, neighborhood residents, community members, local organizations and agencies.
Opportunities to be involved exist for any community member who believes that keeping the children safe and families strong is everyone's business.
Family Supper Night
Date: 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Location: Parkside Neighborhood Center, 85 Grant Street, Portland
Night Light After School Program
Date: 3:00PM to 5:00PM
Grades 1-8, Monday - Friday
While striving to serve communities in all of Cumberland County, CPPC directly serves the following neighborhoods:
Portland Neighborhoods: Bayside, East Bayside, Munjoy Hill, Parkside and Riverton
South Portland Neighborhoods: Redbank, Brickhill, and Kaler School area
Westbrook Neighborhoods: The Town of Westbrook
- Children's Advocacy Council
- Connections for Kids
- Crossroads for Women, Inc.
- Community Counseling Center
- Bayside Neighborhood Association
- East Bayside Neighborhood Association
- Family Crisis Services
- First Jobs
- Hannaford Bros Co.
- Preble Street
- Redbank General Store
- Sexual Assault Response Services
- City of Westbrook Police Department